What is Threadlifting?
A threadlifting is a convenient, less invasive alternative to traditional facelifts, designed for people experiencing early signs of aging, such as minor facial sagging. This innovative facelift procedure can be performed in just a clean room with a bed, without incisions and anesthesia. During a threadlifting, the threadlifting medical doctor inserts thin threads into the face through tiny injections made in the targeted area. These absorbable threads attach to the skin tissue and are then pulled back to lift and smooth the face.
Almost immediately, treated areas will be raised slightly, eliminating sagging, improving the contour lines and giving patients a rejuvenated appearance 90 days after the treatment. Once the treatment is ended, threads become hidden within the skin itself, without show any scars. Threadlifting can reduce sagging buttocks, breasts enlargement and lifting as well as remodelling volume and contour of the lips.
Most frequent treated areas includes forehead, nose, cheek, jaw lines, neck, breast and specific wrinkles as crowfeet, glabellar fold or nasolabial fold.
Threadlifting takes 30 minutes to an hour depending on the size of the treatment area. Anaesthetic cream applies on the skin. The innovative technology by Threadlifting is performed by Threadlifting specialist experienced doctor.
Usually it will need only one-time procedure to achieve your desired lifting effect. You will see treatment results immediately after the procedure and it lasts up to 2 years. All you need is an annual touch-up for eternal youth and beauty.
Who are candidates for Threadlifting?
- The best candidates for a threadlifting are women and men a with good skin tone, and patients that don't want rigorous facelift surgery.
Who are NOT candidates for Threadlifting?
- Patients with Acne.
- Patients who have done exfoliation or mesotherapy on the skin recently.
- Patients in therapy with anticoagulant drugs.
- Patients with Herpes Simplex in any area of the skin within the last 31 days.
- Non-compliance (Patients who are unwilling to follow the post‐treatment instruction).
- Patients with unrealisticexpectations.
- Patients with recent resurfacing procedure performed on the treatment site.
Who can perform Threadlifting?
- Threadlifting medical doctor or Threadlifting Team ( medical doctor with his assistent).